MAGNITUDE – THE MORE YOU KNOW…
Folsom Street Events discourages all event attendees from illegal substance use at Magnitude and Folsom Street Fair.
Per venue policy and for your safety, when you arrive at Magnitude, you should expect pat-downs and bag checks at the party. No outside liquids, alcohol, illegal substances, or weapons allowed. If any of these items are are discovered they will be confiscated.
Please enjoy your weekend responsibly. Stay hydrated, and take care of each other. – Thank you!
UBER / LYFT/ CAB DROP OFF & PICK UP ADDRESS:
745 CESAR CHAVEZ STREET, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94124
Please do not use the venue address found online. Because of event related street closures using The Midway address provided by Google Maps or other apps will cause dangerous traffic conditions. DO NOT EXIT VEHICLES ON ILLINOIS STREET.
Event Hours: 9:00 PM – 4:00 AM
T-Third Street Rail: Exit ‘Marin St’
19 Bus Line: Exit ‘Evans Ave & Quint St’
48 Bus Line: Exit ‘Pennsylvania Avenue & 25th Street’
There is no official event parking lot. There is plenty of street parking available around the venue. Most parking can be found on or north of Cesar Chavez St.
– The event entrance will be on Illinois St. between Marin St. & Cesar Chavez St.
– General Admission Ticket Holders & Ticket Purchasers: Enter heading south from Cesar Chavez St. towards Marin St.
– Artists, Guests, Volunteers & VIP Ticket Holders: Enter heading north from Marin St. towards Cesar Chavez St.
– Please have your ID out and bag ready to be searched.
-Coat/clothes check available.
– There are no ‘Ins and Outs’. Once you enter the venue you may not leave for any reason. If you do exit, re-entry will not be allowed.
– For your safety and the safety of others, guests and their possessions will be inspected as a condition of admittance.
– Intoxicated patrons may be denied admittance to the venue or be ejected anytime at the discretion of the event staff.
– No refunds will be issues if you exit the venue for any reason.
– Bars inside are cash only. There will be ATMs located throughout the venue. The box office will accept cash or credit cards for ticket purchases.
– Smoking of any kind is strictly prohibited inside the venue (including e-cigarettes). A designated smoking area will be located on the venue patio.
– Magnitude is 21+ only. Official identification will be required for entry. Acceptable IDs are: A valid driver’s license issued by federal, state, county, or municipal government, a valid passport, a valid passport card, or an identification card issued by the Armed Forces of the United States that contains the name, date of birth, description, and picture of the person. No other ID will be accepted including photo copies of any kind.
– Alcoholic beverages, marijuana or illegal drugs
– Glass bottles/objects or beverage cans
– Laser pointers (will be confiscated)
– Audio or video recording devices, GoPros, or cameras with removable lenses
– Selfie sticks
– Weapons of any kind (e.g. guns, knives, chains, studded/spiked jewelry)
– Bullhorns and noisemakers
– Aerosols (e.g., hairspray, sunscreen)
– Confetti, glitter and other items that can be thrown
– Umbrellas or other pointed items
– Animals (except service dogs)
Please be sure to respect the community, the neighborhood, and the event by keeping volume levels down as you enter and exit the venue.
If you plan on coming during peak times please expect a wait to enter the venue. If you would like to avoid any lines please be sure to show up early. Doors open at 9:00 PM. We look forward to seeing you tonight!